Community Services for Businesses and Commisioners
We have independent prescribing pharmacists and medicines optimisation Pharmacists working across all of our services.
We support clinical commissioning groups and GP practices to deliver their medicines optimisation agenda. Our approach is to ensure that patients remain the primary focus whilst enabling delivery of better, targeted care.
During our time we have estimated that our team has reviewed over 500,000 patient medicines, with primary care savings exceeding £2 Million.
Sanapharm offers support and clinical management services in the following areas:
- Prescribing and Medicines Optimisation Strategy
- Health Care Campaigns
- Medicines Optimisation Projects
- Clinical Services
- Medication Reviews including for Frail and Vulnerable patients
- Long-term condition management
- Collaborative projects with partner organisations
- Training programmes for GP Practice staff, including mentorship and supervision
- Waste Reduction
- Support development of New Models of Care
- Delivery of enhanced service and Quality and Outcome (QoF) targets
- Supporting Practice Teams